PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES
* Our panels are of sandwich type made of high density polyurethane materials. The panels have been pressed hermetically (full sealed) on the basis of wet on wet style.
* The rear frame made of AISI 404 stainless steel is inserted into the panels during operation, thereby forming a single part. In this way, no rivets are used; and even if a long period has past, the rear frame never separates from the panel.
* They have low weight, (light)
* Due to their low heat capacity, the panels can keep the inner temperatures very low. The Refrigerated unit consumes little fuel hence helps considerable , saving in the fuel consumption.
* The reinforced refrigerated box floor is robust enough to handle the designed loads perfectly
* The panels are incorporated with polypropylene tubes to achieve electrical installation. In this way no water (in case of rain) can penetrate the box.
* These products are available at a diverse range of dimensions (i.e. 50, 60, 80 and 100 mm thickness) and accessories to satisfy customers.
* In case of accident, it is possible to replace just one door or any other section of the box (e.g. rear door, roof or floor)
* The pallet bands (supports) located into the panels help with reinforcing the box.
CHASSIS AND STRUCTURE:
The chassis designed in accordance with the international transportation standards also available and prepared as having “I” section centre members are welded by submerged welding machine. They are welded between 120/12 mm bottom or top flat steel and 5 mm hub plate with high resistance to allow to obtain the highest efficiency under all road and weather conditions.
2-3 pcs Axles, each one is with 9-12-16 tons capacity according to the trailer drum or disc brakes, hub centric, with 10 wheel nuts, and automatic slack adjuster.
FRONT AXLE LIFTING:
Front shaft lifting system remote controlled from the driver’s seat.
The WABCO or Haldex brand ABS or EBS brake system which is designed according to the European Standards is used. It consists of automatic brake ratchets, brake valves and brake bellows of 30.
It consists of automatic height adjusting system, Parabolic Z leaf springs, Suspension bellows, shock absorbers restricting extensive shaft movements and vibrations.
Mechanical leaf spring suspension system.
24 V illumination systems in conformity with the international standards, lamp with 7 functions, and electric socket with 7 pins are used. There are traffic warning panels on the vehicles.
Consists of double cycle telescopic legs each of which has a capacity of 24 tons.
King pin compliant with SEA/DIN norms and manufactured from steel (42 Cr Mo 4) which is highly resistant to being cut, stretched and broken off is of flange type and can be disassembled and assembled back.
TIRES AND WHEEL RIMS:
Tires 6 + 1 pieces of 385/65 R 22.5 sizes. Wheel Rims 6 + 1 piece 11.75V22.5 sizes or double wheel optional to the customer demand.
Water Retainer Mat, Spare tyre carrier, Wheel leaning mounting, Fire extinguisher preserving cabinet.
BPW, SAF, Gigant Axle drum or disc axle can be preffered.
Chassis and side walls group manufactured from imported metal sheet (Hardox or Domex).
Tire mark according to request.
Side doors can be add to flatbed to use for otler dry loads.
The surfaces are cleaned under high pressure with water and bonder chemical liquid. Then it is dyed with one coat of epoxy die, and a last coat of acrylic die. It is very durable against chemical effectiveness. As desired, colours can be chosen from the RAL codes.